Saturday, May 12, 2012

Variety is the Spice of Life

Greetings, Bytes fans.

For my first guest post on the Bytes Café blog, I’d like to discuss an issue that is near and dear to my heart: food. I love food, which may surprise you. But I’m not a picky eater, I just play one on TV. For me, savoring food is one of the best ways to take in a new place, but it can also remind us of home. In Paris, I ate crepes at a sidewalk café. In Germany, I ate schnitzel with noodles. And even to this day, nothing makes a rainy day better than tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Not everyone has the opportunity or desire to travel, but I would encourage you to savor food and savor life. Take a chance on that unusual restaurant, or order one of the new Asian items at Bytes Café. After all, variety is the spice of life.

—Jim Parsons  

No comments:

Post a Comment