We
hope you are enjoying your flavor journey this summer with Bytes Café. Here’s a
delicious and easy recipe for Strawberry Lassi to try at home. Lassi is a yogurt-based
drink from India that’s often served as a light summertime dessert. Enjoy!
Strawberry
Lassi
Prep
time: 10 minutes
Ingredients:
- 9 ripe strawberries, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 3 ice cubes
Directions:
- Cut 3 strawberries into small pieces and set aside. In a blender, place the remaining strawberries and sugar; blend on high speed for 30 seconds. Pour in the milk and blend another 30 seconds. Add the yogurt and blend on high speed for 1 minute.
- To serve, place 1 ice cube in each of 3 glasses and pour in the lassi. Top with the strawberry pieces and serve.
Calories per
serving: 111

I love your blog, it's well-crafted on many levels. Having the farmer commentary is wonderful, it shows connectivity between plot to plate and the community to the table. I also like your choice in celebrity Jim Parsons, he’s not too over-the-top, and the way you tied in the Thursday broadcast is clever. A free recipe with calorie breakdown emphasizes you’re not all about profit, but sharing good health and ideas. Very, very engaging. I noticed both Parson and the farmer were lean, which quietly emphasizes that if you eat at GoodBytes, you’re making a healthy choice. You’re a shameless overachiever with seven posts though, when we were only required to do five, haha! But they are all good. For the Google Wallet app, I think it needs a picture or logo to draw attention to it, blogs are meant to also be visual so each post I think should have some element besides words. But that’s minor. And, I really like your company boilerplate in the About Us section. Hope to “e” you in other classes, Megan!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I actually have 10 posts: 5 for the assignment and 5 for the term project. I guess I could have posted a photo of a phone for the Google Wallet article, but I couldn't think of any other interesting visuals.
DeleteI also think this is a great blog. I love that you posted recipes and information, I think that those are things that will definitely keep people coming back to your blog. Constant and consistant information is key, and you did a great job with that! I would definitely come back to this blog and visit.
ReplyDelete